Do you feel like you’re busier than ever – yet never caught up? Like there’s never enough time in the day? You’re not alone, many of us are tired, frustrated and stressed from being overworked with no concrete plan for getting it under control without compromising our well-being. Using concepts from the book Procrastinate on Purpose by Rory Vaden, you will learn to:
- Identify your most significant priorities, in business and in life
- Create more time to do the things you love without sacrificing results
- Say no to the things that don’t matter, and yes to the things that do
- Implement systems that give you more time tomorrow than you have today
- Gain control and inner peace by adopting the “multiplier mindset”
Please join the Women of the Summit on Thursday, June 15th at 11:45am to learn how you can create more time and multiply your time from Amber McCrackin, Owner/Founder of Ambiance Counseling! Lunch will be catered by Food Hedz.